Thank you for your interest in CHP’s 8th annual Evening for Haiti! Please join us in celebrating the work of our extraordinary leaders in Haiti, as we work together to light the path for new CHP initiatives that bring solar power and new technology to St. Paul's School and the communities surrounding Petit Trou.
As the event draws closer, please revisit this page to learn about exciting auction items, food and entertainment offerings, and the evolution of this year's theme and focus! Also in the coming weeks, we hope to announce this year's special and honored guests from Haiti, visa applications pending!
- Our Caribbean-themed menu is already making our mouths water, with entrées such as "Grilled Lemongrass Pork Skewers"! Thanks to Biscuits & Berries, Wynkoop Brewing Company, and Balistreri Vineyards for their tasty contributions.
- Every week we are receiving more and more auction items – including a jumbo-sized Jenga game! Check out our first three feature items here!
- Visit here to learn about how you or your company can be a featured sponsor for the event.
- Interested in joining our growing and dynamic event committee? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and learn how you can help make Evening for Haiti a success.
- Passionate about Haiti and eager to attend, but finances a struggle? Email email@example.com to learn how you can attend as a volunteer!